Peak Expands Management Team
The Peak Group has strengthened its management team with key appointments in two of its business units.
Kevin Murray (42) will take on the new role of Director of Peak Solution Systems (PSS). An engineering graduate with an MBA, Mr Murray joins the company from performance improvement consultancy Murmax. He previously spent four years at LOGIC where he was the principal business improvement advisor. He was also vice president of ASCO and spent 13 years in performance improvement in the steel industry.
Robin Lim (48) has been appointed general manager of Peak Consultancy Services after spending a year at Peak as a contracts engineer. He will be responsible for expanding the client and consultant base and widening Peak's network of service providers. Mr. Lim assumes the responsibilities previously held by Lesley Payne, business unit manager of Peak Consultancy Services, who has stepped down to pursue personal and business interests.
A commercial lawyer, Mr Lim has 25 years industrial and commercial experience, including senior posts with leading companies such as Vauxhall Motors, the Volkswagen Group UK, Burberry and Umbro Holdings.
The appointments coincide with an enhancement of The Peak Group's capabilities in its ongoing commitment to improve service delivery to its clients. These include:
- A training division for in house and external personnel
- A performance improvement consultancy and
- The further development of the company's software delivery, which includes proprietary tools such as the P1 performance management solution for well construction Andrew Paterson, managing director of The Peak Group, said: "We are delighted to have strengthened the management team in this way although we have made these changes with something of a mixed feeling."
"We are sorry to lose Lesley as she has established an enviable reputation with clients and consultants alike. Nevertheless, we understand why she wants a change in her work-life balance and we wish her well."
"At the same time, we are delighted to be able to promote Robin to this new position. He will bring to the role his considerable business acumen and a wealth of international experience in commerce and deal-making at a time when we are strengthening and expanding our consultancy service."
"Kevin's appointment is also significant because not only will he bring a new focus and dynamism to Peak Solution Systems at this important period of development, but he will also add to the strength of The Peak Group's board of directors."
- Awilco Nabs LOI for Drilling Program Offshore Indonesia (Aug 05)
- New Deals Boost Duffy and McGovern in SE Asia, Australia (Apr 17)
- Arrow to Supply Liquegas with Coal Seam Gas from Daandine (Apr 11)