Peak Extends Contract for Bredford Dolphin
The Bredford Dolphin has received a one-well extension from Peak Well Management on its current contract. The estimated duration of the well is 40 days.
This extension to the drilling program is scheduled to commence in January 2006, resulting in a firm program for the rig continuing to the end of February 2006. Estimated contract value of the extension is US $6.8 million.
Manages 7 Offshore Rigs
- Anadarko Terminates Drilling Contract for Belford Dolphin Drillship (Mar 16)
- Cairn Postpones Spanish Point Drill Due to Rig Delays (Jul 09)
- Newbuild Bolette Dolphin Drillship Unveils in South Korea (Jun 20)
Company: Peak Well Management more info
- Peak Well Reels in Contract to Supply UHD Fishing Tool Package (Jul 25)
- Antrim: Rig Secured for East Kerloch (Mar 22)
- Granby: Ensco 100 Secured for Tristan NW (Jan 30)