Alliance Engineering Names New Engineering VP
Alliance Wood Group Engineering, a subsidiary of John Wood Group PLC, has named Scott Leitko, P.E., vice president of Engineering, reporting to Terrance (Terri) N. Ivers, P.E., the executive vice president of Alliance.
Scott has more than 17 years of experience, and served most recently as a member of the management staff for the offshore engineering unit of KBR. His career includes domestic- and international-based project assignments, with increasing levels of responsibility culminating in his role as the project manager for the PTTEP Arthit 2A Project based out of Singapore. Scott has a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Houston, and is a registered professional engineer in the state of Texas.
"Scott's demonstrated expertise in planning and executing offshore facility engineering and design projects is key to enhancing Alliance's ability to offer continued improved value to our clients," said Ivers. "Scott and his engineering leadership team will focus on consistent, predictable delivery through the development of engineering and design processes, procedures and world-class execution methods. In addition, he will lead the engineering personnel hiring and selection process to continually improve our staff."
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)
Company: Alliance Engineering more info
- Alliance Awarded Engineering, Design Work for Tubular Bells Field (Jan 11)
- Alliance Says Hello to New CFO (Aug 05)
- Alliance Engineering Sets Up Shop in Marcellus Region (Jul 08)