Oilsands Quest has Received All Permits for the Firebag East Project
CanWest Petroleum reports that Oilsands Quest has received all permits from the Saskatchewan Government.
Mobilization has been underway for several days with equipment expected on the Firebag East Lands within four days, which will include: a sixteen-man camp, core hole drill equipment, support services, and drill pad and road access equipment. Drilling will be announced immediately upon commencement.
The initial drilling will be close to previously drilled core
holes that have proven bitumen shows.
- Micron Acquires More Oil Sands Acreage (Jan 26)
- CanWest Begins Seismic Program in Northwest Saskatchewan (Oct 12)
- CanWest Receives Bitumen Resources Report from Independent Geologists (Aug 29)
Company: Oilsands Quest more info
- Oilsands Quest Granted Approval for Eagles Nest Sale (Feb 23)
- Oilsands Quest to Sell Eagles Nest Asset (Feb 03)
- Buyer Requests Extension for Oilsands Quest's Wallace Creek Assets (Nov 22)