Patriot Mechanical Handling Awarded New Crane Order by PEMEX
Patriot Mechanical Handling says that it has been awarded a new contract valued at USD $575,000 from Dragados Offshore USA, for delivery to PEMEX.
The order calls for Patriot to supply one crane, which is to be fitted on the PEMEX Offshore Platform PB-KU-A1.
Paul Findlay, President and CEO, commented, "This is the second order in two months that we have secured for delivery to PEMEX. We
shall deliver the equipment early in 2006." He added, "We commented previously that our first PEMEX order should lay the foundation for future orders; that statement has now come to fruition. We expect to continue securing orders from Mexico and throughout Latin America, Asia and also domestically as we continue our aggressive international expansion."
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Mexico Says Deepwater Oil Tender Doomed By Brazil Competition (Dec 08)
- Sources: Mexico's Pemex Declares Force Majeure On Isthmus Crude Oil (Nov 29)
- Mexico's Pemex Makes Biggest Onshore Oil Find in 15 Years - President (Nov 03)
Company: Patriot Mechanical Handling more info
- Patriot Mechanical Signs Merger Deals with Kensington (Apr 11)
- Patriot Mechanical Handling Wins Three Orders Valued at $31 Million (Nov 28)
- Global Marine Wins Orders from Keppel FELS, Petrobras (Nov 27)