Sibneft Acquisition By Gazprom Completed
Millhouse Capital has completed the sale of a 72.66% stake in Sibneft to OAO Gazprom. The shares previously controlled by Millhouse are currently held by Gazprom Finance BV.
In addition, the Board resolved to cancel Sibneft's agreement with OAO Registrator R.O.S.T. for management of its shareholder register. The company's new registrar will be ZAO SR-DRAG.
Eugene Shvidler thanked members of the Board of Directors and all of Sibneft's employees for years of successful work together.
"Together, we created one of the best companies in Russia, with outstanding prospects for further development," Mr Shvidler said. "I wish you and the new Sibneft management continued success, industry leadership and achievement."
- Ukraine And Russia Both Claim Victory In Gas Dispute (Dec 22)
- Gazprom to Splurge on EU Gas Pipe as US Weighs Penalties (Dec 19)
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
Company: Sibneft more info
- Moving into Russian Upstream, Eni Acquires Yukos Assets for $5.83B (Apr 04)
- Sibneft Names New Vice President for Production (Feb 02)
- Sibneft Wins Auction for Elleisky Block in Tomsk Region (Dec 21)