Inpex Wins Blocks in Second Libyan Licensing Round
Inpex in partnership with Total was the winning bidder for the Area 042 Block 2 & 4 on October 2nd in the second licensing round for exploration and production sharing agreements in Great Socialist People's Libyan Arab Jamahiriya.
The block is located in the Cyrenaica basin, in the northeast part of the country and covers 3,419 square kilometers .
Inpex has a 40% participating interest in the block and Total is the operator (60%).
Inpex and Total will execute the Exploration Production Sharing Agreement of the
block with National Oil Corporation in November.
- Total Starts Up Antwerp Refinery And Petrochem Complex After Upgrade (Nov 30)
- Hoegh LNG: Pakistan LNG Import Project Consortium Folds (Nov 16)
- France's Total Buys Engie's LNG Business For $1.5B (Nov 08)
Company: Inpex more info
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Inpex Halts Construction At Australian LNG Site After Worker Dies (Nov 30)
- Japan's Inpex Says Ichthys LNG Project On Track For March Start (Nov 08)
- Statement: Indonesia To Extend Inpex's Masela LNG Contract By 27 Years (Oct 19)