Aker Kvaerner Wins Work from Norsk Hydro for Fram Ost and Vilje Development
Aker Kvaerner Subsea has been awarded a contract for supply of tie-in and connection system for Hydro's Fram Øst and Vilje Field Development in the North Sea through Technip Norge AS. The total contract value for the two projects are approximately NOK 23 million.
The Fram Øst field is located in Block 35/11 and will be tied back to the Troll C platform. The Fram Øst scope of supply is engineering, hardware supply of flowline termination heads, clamp connectors, hubs, porch structures and various caps.
In addition to the hardware equipment, rental of tools and hire in offshore service personnel from our service group will be provided. Delivery of the hardware equipment is February 2006 with offshore service and support July 2006.
The Vilje field, PL036, is located in the North Sea and will be tied back to the Alvheim production facility 19 km away. Aker Kverner Susbea will supply engineering and tie-in equipment for the two wells development.
The delivery of the hardware is February 2006 with installation and service support July 2006.
- Kvaerner Sees Rising Revenues, Better Margins in 4Q (Feb 14)
- Reliance Fires Up Gas Production from India's KG-D6 Block (Apr 02)
- Sonardyne Snags Life-of-Field Contract for Petrobras' Cascade, Chinook (Feb 18)
Company: Norsk Hydro ASA more info
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sentry Petroleum Appoints Former Norsk Hydro Analyst to Board of Directors (Dec 29)
- Hydro Under Investigation for Former Libya Oil Operations (Oct 07)
- SeaBird First Contract Award for SeaBed Operations (Apr 28)