Antrim Begins Drilling on Prometheus Prospect
Antrim Energy reports that the Ensco 101 has been moved to the Prometheus exploration licence, blocks 42/21 and 42/22 in the Southern North Sea. Drilling on the Prometheus prospect is expected to commence on September 24, 2005 and will take up to 40 days.
The Prometheus well, which is expected to cost approximately Pounds
Sterling 5.5 MM (Cdn. $12.0 MM), will be drilled to target depth at no
cost to Antrim. Antrim's interest at the conclusion of the drilling
operation will be 17.5%. The Prometheus well is the first well in
Antrim's 2005 three-well program in the UK North Sea.
Manages 64 Offshore Rigs
- Ensco Acquires Atwood Oceanics, Lays Off Staff (Oct 10)
- Lamprell to Compensate Ensco for Delay in Delivery of ENSCO 140 (Aug 29)
- Lamprell Delays Delivery of Jackup to Mid-August Due to Technical Issue (Jul 27)
Company: Antrim Energy more info
- Enegi Mulls Newfoundland Divestment, Increased Stake in ABT (Aug 29)
- Antrim Energy Considering Selling Stake in Causeway Field (Nov 15)
- Production Resumes at Causeway, Cormorant East Fields (Oct 25)