Subsea 7 Wins North Sea Work from Marathon
Subsea 7's Integrated Remote Technologies division has been awarded a contract from Marathon Oil Company for the provision of remotely operated vehicle (ROV) services. Work will take place from the 'GSF Arctic III' drilling rig whilst located on the Dragon field, approximately 40Km's off the west coast of Wales. Contract is valued in the region of US $250,000.
The ROV drill support activities will be performed utilizing the 120 HP Centurion HD Workclass ROV system which is currently installed onboard the rig.
Bill Boyle, Subsea 7 IRT's Vice President, said "We are delighted with this award and look forward to providing support services to Marathon in this drilling campaign. Work will begin in the third quarter of this year and will run on for approximately two months."
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Harvey's Wake Tempers Bullish Outlook for US Oil Output Growth (Sep 01)
- RoyalGate to Drill New Well in Equatorial Guinea's Block Z (Sep 25)
- ShaMaran Subsidiary to Contest TAQA Default Notice (Sep 21)
Company: Subsea 7 more info
- Subsea 7 Shares Surge On Special Dividend, Q4 Earnings Beat (Mar 02)
- Subsea 7 Takes Delivery of New Vessels (Feb 02)
- Report: Oil, Gas Companies in Aberdeen Face Tax 'Bombshell' (Dec 19)