A2D Signs Well Log Data Agreement with Chesapeake Energy
Technologies, a TGS-NOPEC Company, has secured a comprehensive well log data agreement with Chesapeake Energy Corporation.
Terms of the five year agreement include a subscription for unlimited access to A2D's industry-standard depth-calibrated smartRASTER® well log database. Additionally, Chesapeake will partner with A2D to further expand the A2D commercial digital LAS log library.
"Our extended agreement with A2D is an important part of Chesapeake's digital data strategy to increase exploration success," commented Mark Lester, Senior Vice President of Exploration for Chesapeake. "Having unlimited, readily-available access to well log data for our geoscientists is essential to staying competitive in today's market."
"This agreement expands a long-standing and positive relationship
between our two companies," stated Rod Starr, Executive Vice President
Sales & Marketing for A2D. "Chesapeake joins a steadily growing list
of leading energy companies who take full advantage of online access
to A2D's complete well log database in the U.S."
- A2D's US Collection Passes 3.5M Mark (Mar 09)
- A2D Well Log Subscriptions Increase Data Access (Oct 30)
- Uzbekistan to Make Well Log Data Available Online (Oct 12)
Company: Chesapeake Energy Corporation more info
- Chesapeake To Cut Rig Count, Bring Fewer Wells To Production (Aug 03)
- Chesapeake CEO: Downturn Challenges Helped Oil, Gas Companies (Mar 07)
- Chesapeake Energy Posts Smaller Quarterly Loss (Feb 23)