Grenland Group Wins Engineering Contract for Stena DrillMAX Topsides
Grenland Group, through its subsidiary Grenland Framnaes, has been awarded a major engineering contract by Samsung Heavy Industries Co. LTD., for the topside engineering of the drillship which SHI shall deliver to Stena Drilling Ltd.
The contract includes detailed design and engineering for the full topside, included mud module with interfaces to the hull and the drilling package.
The drillship shall be designed in accordance with Norwegian rules and regulations.
Manages 7 Offshore Rigs
- Norway Rig Workers Agree Wage Deal, Avoid Strike (Jun 25)
- Statoil Takes $350M Hit on Angola Exploration Halt (Nov 21)
- 3Legs Sells its Last Polish Shale Gas Concessions (Nov 05)
Company: Grenland Group more info
- Grenland Enters Engineering Agreement with Samsung for Valemon Platform (May 19)
- Grenland Receives LOIs from FMC (Mar 15)
- Grenland Lands FEED Contract for Gullfaks B (Feb 17)