Norsk Hydro Awards BJ Services Three-Year Contract
Norsk Hydro has awarded a frame agreement for cementing and pumping services to the British construction company BJ Services. The agreement is worth in excess of MNOK 400 including options.
The agreement comprise services on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, including production and drilling installations Oseberg C and Brage, and drilling rigs Deepsea Trym and Stena Dee.
The three-year frame agreement includes three two-year options to renew. The new agreement represents a continuation of a previous five-year contract with Hydro.
BJ has already commenced services on the installations in water depths to 1,000 feet, with personnel and equipment from bases in Bergen and Tananger, Norway.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sentry Petroleum Appoints Former Norsk Hydro Analyst to Board of Directors (Dec 29)
- Hydro Under Investigation for Former Libya Oil Operations (Oct 07)
- SeaBird First Contract Award for SeaBed Operations (Apr 28)
Company: BJ Services Company more info
- Baker Hughes Closes BJ Services Acquisition (Apr 29)
- Baker Hughes, BJ Services Reach Final Agreement with DOJ (Apr 27)
- BJ Services Gets to Work on Casablanca Platform (Apr 09)