HHI Wins Pipeline Project Offshore Indonesia from Total
The project is to build and install 55-km long subsea pipeline in Sisi & Nubi gas field located in southeast sea of Borneo island by 2007. The turnkey order includes the entire process from engineering, procurement, installation to pre-commissioning of subsea pipeline. After completing the project, the produced gas of the field will be transported to an on-land plant.
This year, Hyundai Heavy Industry's Offshore & Engineering Division has secured a total of US$1.7 billion of offshore structures and pipeline projects, including US$280-million Third Transmission Pipeline Project in Thailand, US$700-million Akpo FPSO project in Nigeria, US$410-million Moho/Bilondo FPU project in Congo, etc. With these new orders, Offshore & Engineering Division has already achieved its new order target of US $1.6 billion.
As demonstrated in the successful delivery of two identical Kizomba A & B FPSOs in 2003 and 2004, HHI has consolidated its presence as a strong EPC contractor in the strategically important regions of Western Africa by focusing on intensive sales efforts and efficient project management.
- World's Top Two Shipyards Signal More Orders as Earnings Improve (Apr 27)
- Billionaire Fredriksen Buys Rig, Ends Hyundai Dispute (Mar 13)
- After 20,000 Job Cuts, World's Top Shipyards Brace for More (Oct 26)
Company: Total S.A. more info
- Total Starts Up Antwerp Refinery And Petrochem Complex After Upgrade (Nov 30)
- Hoegh LNG: Pakistan LNG Import Project Consortium Folds (Nov 16)
- France's Total Buys Engie's LNG Business For $1.5B (Nov 08)