Origin Enregy Spuds Jingemia 6 Well
Origin Energy reports that the Jingemia 6 appraisal/development well located in the onshore Perth Basin Production License L14 has been spudded.
Jingemia 6 well head is located 133 meters northeast of the Jingemia 2 surface location and the subsurface target is approximately 760 meters north of the Jingemia oil production facility. The primary target is the Late Permian Dongara Sandstone, the main oil producing horizon at the Jingemia, Hovea and Eremia oil fields.
Jingemia 6 will be drilled as a directional well to intersect the Dongara Sandstone approximately 540 meters north-northeast of the surface location at or near the interpreted structural crest of the Jingemia Field.
The well has a planned total depth of approximately 2474 meters measured depth and is expected to take 20 days to drill, case and complete. The top of the primary objective Dongara Sandstone is prognosed to be intersected at approximately 2355 meters measured depth.
Participants in L14 and Jingemia 6 are Origin Energy as operator with 49.189%; ARC Energy Limited - 33.141%; Voyager (PB) Limited - 11.000%; Victoria Petroleum Offshore Pty Ltd - 5.000%; Norwest Energy NL - 1.278%; Roc Oil Pty Ltd - 0.250%; and J. K. Geary - 0.142%
- Beach Energy Buys Origin's Lattice in $1.25 Billion Deal (Sep 28)
- Energy Titans Get Schooled in Sharing as Billions Seen Blown (May 09)
- Australia's Origin Energy Doubles Stake In Beetaloo Shale Gas Field (May 05)
Company: Arc Energy more info
- Jingemia 12 Development Well Cased, Completed as Oil Producer (Aug 13)
- ARC Energy Trust Announces Cash Distribution Amount for June (May 15)
- Rheochem to Provide Drilling Services Onshore Western Australia (Dec 03)