DNO Offers Rocksource Stake in Block 211/22B in the North Sea
In an announcement issued earlier this year, DNO reported a farm-in agreement with Elixir Petroleum Ltd. with respect to a 60% working interest and operatorship in Block 211/22B. This transaction is currently being under review for approval by the UK authorities.
DNO and Rocksource have been discussing several areas of cooperation including farm-in opportunities into licenses held by DNO. DNO has offered a 10% working interest in Block 211/22B to Rocksource subject to an agreement acceptable between the parties, inclusion of Rocksource in the Block 211/22B Joint Operating Agreement between DNO and Elixir and finally approval by UK authorities. The process of such possible transaction will commence when the DNO / Elixir agreement has received final approval by UK authorities.
DNO currently own 51,463,448 shares in Rocksource representing 12.1% of the company.
- KRG Delivers Payments to Genel, DNO, Gulf for Tawke, Shaikan Production (Jan 23)
- DNO Makes Oil Find in Kurdistan Region of Iraq (Jan 09)
- Total, Shell, Eni Eligible to Bid for New Iran Oil, Gas Projects (Jan 03)
Company: Rocksource ASA more info
- Gas Discovery at Ivory Well Inconclusive (Dec 02)
- VNG's Pil Well Flows at 6,710 Bopd (Apr 10)
- VNG Norge Hits Oil, Gas with Pil Well (Mar 06)