Hyundai Heavy Industries Wins US $410 Million FPU Order from Total
Hyundai Heavy Industries has been awarded a contract by Total to build a Floating Production Unit for approximately US$400 million.
This FPU will be installed in Moho-Bilondo Field offshore Congo. The Moho-Bilondo FPU weighs 28,000 tons and measures 188.5 x 34 x 12.5 meters, composed of the three parts: the hull, the topside equipment which can produce and refine 90,000 barrels of crude oil and 1.7million cubic meters of natural gas a day, and living quarters to accommodate 80 crew members.
The Moho-Bilondo FPU Project is significant in that HHI successfully concluded the contract on a turnkey basis, by meeting the demanding requirements of quality and technology standards of Total.
- World's Top Two Shipyards Signal More Orders as Earnings Improve (Apr 27)
- Billionaire Fredriksen Buys Rig, Ends Hyundai Dispute (Mar 13)
- After 20,000 Job Cuts, World's Top Shipyards Brace for More (Oct 26)
Company: Total S.A. more info
- Total Starts Up Antwerp Refinery And Petrochem Complex After Upgrade (Nov 30)
- Hoegh LNG: Pakistan LNG Import Project Consortium Folds (Nov 16)
- France's Total Buys Engie's LNG Business For $1.5B (Nov 08)