Norsk Hydro Applies for Extension of Use of Deepsea Delta at Oseberg & Tune
Norsk Hydro Produksjon AS has applied for an extension of former consents for use of the Deepsea Delta. The extension applies to production drilling, completion and well workovers at Oseberg, Oseberg Vestflanken and Tune. We have issued an extended consent, as applied for, on July 27, 2005.
The activity entails replacing an Xmas tree at gas well 30/6-B-51 H (link to the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate's fact pages) due to an internal leakage, drilling and completion of a production well at the Tune Field and drilling and completion of three oil-producing wells at Oseberg Vestflanken.
The rig is owned and operated by Odfjell Drilling. It was modified several times and upgraded the last time in 1998. The facility was issued with an Acknowledgment of Compliance in February 2004.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sentry Petroleum Appoints Former Norsk Hydro Analyst to Board of Directors (Dec 29)
- Hydro Under Investigation for Former Libya Oil Operations (Oct 07)
- SeaBird First Contract Award for SeaBed Operations (Apr 28)
Company: Odfjell more info
Manages 19 Offshore Rigs
- Odfjell Secures New Well Services Contracts (Sep 10)
- Odfjell Offshore Raising up to $500M to Develop Fleet (Mar 12)
- Odfjell Lands Record Breaking Deal with BP (Jan 11)
Company: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway more info
- Watchdog: Cost Cuts Appear To Harm Norway Oil Industry Safety (Feb 20)
- Norway To Investigate Oil Industry Safety After Accidents Rise (Nov 29)
- PSA Asks Statoil Whether Recent Incidents Related To Cost Cutting (Oct 26)