Infinity Marine Offshore Renovates Quarters on the ENSCO 89
Infinity Marine Offshore has been awarded a contract by Amfel's Shipyard, Brownsville, Texas, for quarter's renovation and replacement for the ENSCO 89.
After demolition of existing accommodations, the scope of work includes a complete build out of all accommodation levels, inside electrical, flooring, plumbing, HVAC, galley, furnishings, and lighting. Renovations are to be completed within a Ninety (90) day turnaround.
Also included in the new recreation area is a new entertainment center with 80" Projection HDTV with Surround Sound, DVD player and Theater Style Seating. Accommodations were increased from 72 to 94 berths.
All construction and installation of the accommodations conform to ABS, USCG, IEEE45 and the latest IMO rules and regulations.
Manages 64 Offshore Rigs
- Ensco Acquires Atwood Oceanics, Lays Off Staff (Oct 10)
- Lamprell to Compensate Ensco for Delay in Delivery of ENSCO 140 (Aug 29)
- Lamprell Delays Delivery of Jackup to Mid-August Due to Technical Issue (Jul 27)
Company: Infinity Marine Offshore more info
- Infinity Marine Offshore Renovates Quarters on the ENSCO 89 (Jul 27)
- Infinity Marine Offshore Appoints New Marketing Manager (Jun 30)