Austral-Pacific Spuds Supplejack-1 Exploration Well
The Supplejack-1 well located in PEP 38741 in the onshore Taranaki Basin has been spud. The well will evaluate two levels of potential reservoir within an intra-Urenui Formation channel sand and deeper Moki Sandstone. The well is expected to take 16 days to reach the programmed total depth of 2,575 meters measured depth.
Tap's next well in the onshore Taranaki program is the Tap operated Takahe-1 which is planned for early August followed by Richmond-1 which will complete the current onshore Taranaki program for 2005.
PEP 38741 Joint Venture participants are Austra-Pacific as operator with 30%; Tap Oil with 50% and Tag Oil with 20%.
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Quadrant Fails to Find Hydrocarbons at Driftwood-1 Well in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 16)
- Quadrant Spuds Driftwood-1 Well in Permit WA-320-P in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 02)
Company: TAG Oil Ltd. more info
- TAG Oil Gets Approval to Take 70% Operating Stake in NZ's PEP51153 (Jun 06)
- NZ-Focused TAG Oil Cuts Capex for Rest of FY16 Due to Low Oil Prices (Oct 15)
- TAG Prepares for NZ's Cheal East Field Development with New Pipeline Link (May 27)
Company: Austral Pacific Energy Ltd. more info
- Austral Pacific Files 2008 Annual Results (Mar 26)
- Austral Pacific Revises NZ Reserves Estimates (Feb 16)
- Malvern, Onaero 2D Seismic Surveys Completed (Dec 01)