Subsea 7 Wins North Sea Work from Paladin
Subsea 7 has today announced an award valued at approximately US $56M by Paladin Expro Limited for an EPIC (engineering, procurement, installation and construction) contract for the development of the Enoch field in the UK Continental shelf.
Subsea 7 will be responsible for a single well tie-back to the Marathon Brae Alpha platform, which will include the installation of 15.3 km of both an eight inch production rigid pipeline and a three inch gas lift rigid pipeline as well as the installation of risers and a combined services umbilical. The engineering and procurement phase has commenced with the installation planned for completion by the end of 2006. A number of Subsea 7's vessels will be utilized throughout the offshore phase.
The Enoch field is located 16 km from the Brae Alpha platform which lies 300 km north east of Aberdeen in 110 meters water depth.
Subsea 7's UK Vice President, Steve Wisely said, "This our first major contract with Paladin and is an excellent opportunity for our companies to work together to develop the Enoch field."
- Faroe Petroleum, Dong E&P Swap Norwegian Sea Assets (May 19)
- Nido Encouraged by Early Palawan Results (Apr 02)
- Nido: Prelim NW Palawan Seismic Shows 60-plus Structures (Mar 30)
Company: Subsea 7 more info
- Subsea 7 Shares Surge On Special Dividend, Q4 Earnings Beat (Mar 02)
- Subsea 7 Takes Delivery of New Vessels (Feb 02)
- Report: Oil, Gas Companies in Aberdeen Face Tax 'Bombshell' (Dec 19)