Stolt Offshore Awarded $40 Million in New Contracts
Stolt Offshore has been awarded two contracts by Bluewater Industries, together totaling $40 million for installation work on two fields in the Southern North Sea on behalf of ATP Oil & Gas.
The first of these, valued at approximately $23 million, is for the installation of some 86 kilometers of rigid production and service pipelines between the Garrow, Kilmar and Trent platforms as part of the Tors development. The second contract, valued at approximately $17 million, is for the tie-back of the L6 subsea well to the G17 platform in the Dutch sector of the North Sea by the installation of some 40 kilometers of rigid pipeline and well control umbilical. Installation of both projects takes place this year.
Øyvind Mikaelsen, Vice President Northern Europe and Canada Region, said "We are delighted with this award which reflects our long term relationship with ATP and Bluewater through which we are able to package fast track projects of this type. This new type of relationship with our customers is evidence of the constructive working relationship that we have developed with some of the smaller oil companies."
- Lessons from ATP Bankruptcy There for Those Who Listen (Jun 30)
- Cosco Discontinues Octabuoy Hull and Topside Module Project (Jan 12)
- Cosco Reveals Buying Interest for Octabuoy Hull and Topside Module (Jul 23)
Company: Stolt Offshore more info
- Stolt Offshore Will Become Acergy S.A. Next Monday. (Apr 03)
- Stolt Wins $125 Million Deepwater Contract in Angola (Mar 10)
- Stolt Offshore to Hold Second Shareholder Meeting to Change Name (Feb 24)
Company: Bluewater Energy more info
- Bluewater to Supply 2 Turret Mooring Systems for Kaombo Project off Angola (Jun 06)
- Technip Wins Cheviot Field Contract (Mar 29)
- Bluewater Unveils New Composite Cryogenic Hose for Next Gen LNG Transfer (May 26)