Technip Wins Agbami EPCI Contract
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited (an affiliate of Chevron Corporation) has awarded Technip an engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) contract of approximately US $800 million, for the Agbami field development, located offshore Nigeria in approximately 1,550m water depth. Other partners in the Agbami development include Texaco Nigeria Outer Shelf Inc. (an affiliate of the Chevron Corporation), Petroleo Brasileiro Nigeria Limited, Statoil Nigeria Limited, Famfa Oil Limited and the NNPC.
This contract includes the installation of manifolds, supplied by Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, and the design, manufacture and installation of flexible flowlines, risers and umbilicals.
Technip's engineering center in Paris (France) will be in charge of the overall
management of the project. This center will also undertake the engineering
and design of the flowlines and associated risers, which will be manufactured by Flexi
France, one of the Group's flexible pipe plants, located in Le Trait (France).
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
- Chevron To Study Mexican Oil Block, No Drilling Seen In First 4 Years (Nov 30)
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)