FMC Technologies to Supply Subsea Systems for Norsk Hydro's Oseberg Delta
FMC Technologies' subsidiary, FMC Kongsberg Subsea AS, has signed a contract with Norsk Hydro to supply subsea systems for the Oseberg Delta field in the North Sea. The contract is valued at approximately $25 million in revenue to FMC Technologies.
The contract scope includes two horizontal subsea trees, a template manifold and a production control system. Deliveries are scheduled to commence in July 2006 and to be completed by year-end 2006. Oseberg Delta is a satellite field that will be connected to the Oseberg-D platform. Oseberg Delta is in water depths of approximately 102 meters (335 feet).
"This contract award for the Oseberg Delta Field reflects our extensive
experience as a subsea solutions provider in the North Sea, as well as the
strength of our relationship with Norsk Hydro," said Peter D. Kinnear,
Executive Vice President, FMC Technologies. "As a preferred supplier to Norsk
Hydro, we are pleased to be chosen to provide equipment and systems that help
them meet their challenges."
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sentry Petroleum Appoints Former Norsk Hydro Analyst to Board of Directors (Dec 29)
- Hydro Under Investigation for Former Libya Oil Operations (Oct 07)
- SeaBird First Contract Award for SeaBed Operations (Apr 28)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)