QCI Marine to Renovate Quarters for Two Noble Rigs
QCI Marine Offshore has been awarded an extensive contract for the renovation and equipment replacement for Noble Drilling's Paul Wolff and Lester Pettus drilling rigs.
The work scope for Noble's Lester Pettus and Paul Wolff shall consist of extensive renovations of the living quarters. The Lester Pettus shall be renovated in Pascagoula, MS while the Paul Wolff shall be upgraded in Brazil.
Manages 28 Offshore Rigs
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers World's Largest Jackup Noble Lloyd Noble (Jul 18)
- Oil Industry Maintains Country Club Culture During Downturn (May 23)
- Freeport to Pay Noble $540 Million to Not Use 2 Oil Rigs (May 10)
Company: QCI Marine Offshore more info
- QCI Hires Director of Sales & Marketing (Oct 25)
- QCI Marine to Renovate Quarters for Two Noble Rigs (Jul 06)
- QCI Marine Lands Contract from Noble Drilling (May 24)