Harriet JV Begins Production from Alkimos-2H Development Well
Tap Oil reports that the Alkimos-2H development well, located in the Harriet Joint Venture Permit, has been drilled to a deviated total depth of 6,463 meters, successfully intersecting the Flag Sandstone reservoir as programmed. The well which has been completed and brought into production on July 4th is currently cleaning up as planned. A further update will be provided over the next few days when the well has completed its clean up period and a stabilized flow rate is achieved.
The Ensco 106 has now been moved off the Harriet Alpha Platform and has been mobilized to the Victoria Platform to prepare for the drilling of the exploration wells Mohave-1 and Stuart-1 which are expected to commence drilling early next week.
TL/6 Joint Venture participants are Apache as operator with 68.5%; Tap with 12.2229% and Kufpec with 19.2771%.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Ancala Acquires Apache's Two North Sea Gas Pipeline Assets (Nov 20)
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
Company: Tap Oil more info
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Quadrant Fails to Find Hydrocarbons at Driftwood-1 Well in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 16)
- Quadrant Spuds Driftwood-1 Well in Permit WA-320-P in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 02)
Company: Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Co. (KUFPEC) more info
- Shell Cancels Sale Of Thai Gas Field Stakes To Kuwait's KUFPEC (Oct 04)
- PETRONAS Awards SK410B PSC Offshore Malaysia to PTTEP-led JV (Jul 22)
- Chevron Signs Up Australia's Alinta To Buy Gas From Wheatstone (Apr 19)