Prosafe Wins Contract Extension for Safe Caledonia
Prosafe has been awarded a 30-day contract extension by SNEPCO (Shell Nigeria Exploration & Production Company) for the use of Safe Caledonia for DP hook-up/construction support to the FPSO Bonga in Nigeria.
This contract extension is the fourth and last 30-day extension to SNEPCO under its existing contract for the use of the Safe Caledonia.
The extension takes the ongoing contract through to November 2, 2005.
Prosafe has now secured a fleet utilisation of about 89% in 2005. Long-term market prospects for accommodation and service rigs are also positive, and the business division has already now secured a fleet utilisation of 82.5% in 2006, 62.5% in 2007 and 34% in 2008.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: Shell more info
Operates 29 Offshore Rigs
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)