The Peak Group Wins Vaalco Contract
The Peak Group has enhanced its activity in West Africa by securing a contract with VAALCO Gabon (Etame), Inc. for a two well project off Gabon.
The contract, which is being delivered by Peak's well management division Peak Well Management, in conjunction with VAALCO personnel, is for one development and one exploration well.
It is anticipated that work will be completed by August and the project includes the use of The Peak Group's optimization software package P1.
The contract is the latest to be announced by Peak, which will manage approximately 30 wells this year in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, AsiaPacific and the USA.
Peak Well Management managing director Bob Lyons said: "This is the second project we have undertaken with VAALCO and we are undertaking a significant amount of activity in West Africa for other clients.
"We are hopeful that this current contract with VAALCO will lead to us securing even more work with the company in the future."
- VAALCO Agrees to Acquire Sojitz's Stake in Etame Marin Permit Off Gabon (Aug 02)
- VAALCO Updates on Operations at Etame Marin Block Offshore Gabon (Oct 13)
- First Oil Flows from the North Tchibala Field Offshore Gabon (Sep 17)
Company: Peak Group more info
- Awilco Nabs LOI for Drilling Program Offshore Indonesia (Aug 05)
- New Deals Boost Duffy and McGovern in SE Asia, Australia (Apr 17)
- Arrow to Supply Liquegas with Coal Seam Gas from Daandine (Apr 11)