Total and Gazprom Sign MOU for Shtokman Field
Total has signed a Memorandum of Understanding for the development of the giant gas field Shtokman in the Barents Sea.
The Memorandum covers studies in the upstream sector as well as the development of liquefied natural gas production and marketing.
Total is a natural partner for the Shtokman project with already well advanced
technical studies and with an already strong experience in developing giant
liquefied natural gas projects, as well as project financing. The signature of
this Memorandum denotes Total's continuing strategy to invest in further
developing Russia's oil and gas resources.
- Ukraine And Russia Both Claim Victory In Gas Dispute (Dec 22)
- Gazprom to Splurge on EU Gas Pipe as US Weighs Penalties (Dec 19)
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
Company: Total S.A. more info
- Total Starts Up Antwerp Refinery And Petrochem Complex After Upgrade (Nov 30)
- Hoegh LNG: Pakistan LNG Import Project Consortium Folds (Nov 16)
- France's Total Buys Engie's LNG Business For $1.5B (Nov 08)