Paladin Completes Acquisition of Stake in Laminaria & Corallina Fields
Paladin's wholly owned subsidiary, Paladin Oil & Gas (Australia) Pty Limited ('Paladin Australia'), having received all necessary partner and regulatory approvals, has completed the acquisition of part of Shell Development (Australia) Pty Ltd's interests in the Laminaria and Corallina Fields and the Northern Endeavour FPSO, and its entire interest in the AC/P8 permit, all located in the Timor Sea, offshore northwestern Australia.
The headline purchase price as at the effective date of July 1, 2004 was US$46.87 million.
Completion of this transaction also effects completion of Paladin Australia's
farm-in agreement with Woodside announced on March 24, 2005, under the terms of
which Paladin will earn an 18.33% interest in the AC/P8 exploration permit.
Operates 30 Offshore Rigs
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
Company: Paladin Resources more info
- Faroe Petroleum, Dong E&P Swap Norwegian Sea Assets (May 19)
- Nido Encouraged by Early Palawan Results (Apr 02)
- Nido: Prelim NW Palawan Seismic Shows 60-plus Structures (Mar 30)