Vetco Aibel Awarded Njord Contract
Norsk Hydro has awarded Vetco Aibel AS a contract for construction of two modules and platform modifications on the Njord A platform in the Norwegian Sea. The contract value is approximately NOK 185 million.
The contract includes engineering, procurement and construction work (EPC) on the Njord platform, which will start to export gas through the Åsgard Transportation System from October 2007.
The scope of work comprises one TEG regeneration module and one dehydration module, as well as a gas fiscal metering station. Njord is located approximately 130 kilometers northwest of Kristiansund at a depth of 330 meters.
The field comprises a semisubmersible production platform, Njord A, and a turret-moored storage vessel, Njord B.
Partners in the Njord License are Norsk Hydro as operator with 20%; E.ON Ruhrgas Norge with 20%; Mobil Development Norge with 20%; Gas de France Norge with 20%; Petoro with 7.5% and OER Oil with 2.5%.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sentry Petroleum Appoints Former Norsk Hydro Analyst to Board of Directors (Dec 29)
- Hydro Under Investigation for Former Libya Oil Operations (Oct 07)
- SeaBird First Contract Award for SeaBed Operations (Apr 28)
Company: Vetco Aibel AS more info
- Foster Wheeler Awarded Karsto Engineering Contract (Aug 30)
- Aibel Awarded FEED Study for New Ekofisk Topsides (Sep 14)
- Aibel Opens Office in Hammerfest (Jul 01)