Revus Buys Interests from ExxonMobil
Revus Energy has signed an Agreement with ExxonMobil for purchase of their 25% interest in two acreage areas to be carved out from PL090 in block 35/11 offshore Norway. The purchase price is not disclosed.
One of the two areas includes the discovery 35/11-2 known as Fram B and the other area includes a prospect named Astero where drilling has been completed by well 35/11-13.
Tim Sullivan, General Manager of Revus says: "This is another step forward for Revus in our effort to build a portfolio of growth opportunities in the mature part of the NCS"
The transaction is still subject to approval by the Norwegian authorities and the effective date of the transaction will be January 1, 2005.
Operates 16 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil Reports Papua New Guinea Discovery (Jan 16)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- ExxonMobil Reports More Offshore Guyana Success (Jan 05)
Company: Revus Energy more info
- StatoilHydro Makes Small Gas Discovery at Canon Prospect (Apr 30)
- RWE Confirms Successful Luno Appraisal Test, Field Extension (Jan 30)
- Spring Energy Snags Stake in North Sea Production License (Jan 28)