TODCO Announces Pricing of Secondary Stock Offering for Transocean
TODCO (NYSE: THE) announced the pricing of a secondary stock offering of 12,000,000 shares of TODCO's Class A common stock for a selling stockholder, Transocean Inc. (NYSE: RIG). The shares were priced today at $20.50 per share, and the transaction is expected to close on May 18, 2005, subject to customary closing conditions. TODCO will not receive any proceeds from the offering.
The underwriters for the offering include Citigroup, which is acting as sole book-running manager, and JP Morgan and UBS Investment Bank, which are acting as co-managers. Transocean has granted the underwriters an option to purchase up to an additional 1,310,000 shares to cover over-allotments, if any.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of the securities in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification of the securities laws of any such state.
A copy of the prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus may be
obtained from Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Brooklyn Army Terminal, 140 58th
Street, 8th Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11220.
Manages 46 Offshore Rigs
- Oil's Biggest Rigs Headed to Junkyard as Daily Losses Mount (Oct 18)
- Transocean To Buy Norwegian Rig Firm Songa Offshore For $1.1B (Aug 15)
- Borr Drilling Signs Deal With Transocean to Buy 15 Rigs (Mar 20)
Company: TODCO more info
- AETI Alliance Group to Service Brazilian Offshore Drilling, Marine Markets (Dec 04)
- Hercules Merger Consideration in Acquisition of TODCO (Jul 16)
- Hercules Completes Acquisition of TODCO (Jul 11)