Geotrace Awarded Khalda 3D Processing Contract
Geotrace has been awarded a two year contract by the Khalda Petroleum Company for 3D Seismic Processing in their onshore Khalda concession, the Western Desert, Egypt.
Khalda Petroleum is a Joint Venture between EGPC and the Apache Corporation, who hold a 100 percent contractor interest. The work will be carried out in Geotrace's Middle East Reservoir Services Center in Nasr City, Cairo. "We are pleased to be selected by Khalda for such a technically demanding project to be carried out in Cairo," commented Bill Schrom, CEO of Geotrace.
- Apache and Kayne Anderson Create $3.5B Pipeline Company in the Permian (Aug 09)
- BLOG: The Good Deeds of Oil, Gas (Aug 09)
- Kinder Morgan, EagleClaw and Apache Team Up for $2B Permian Pipeline (Jun 26)
Company: Geotrace more info
- Geotrace Names New Chief Technology Officer (Apr 14)
- Geotrace Taps New Area Manager for Far East (Feb 04)
- Geotrace Completes Major Onboard Data Processing Gig for BP (Jan 07)