Geotrace Awarded Khalda 3D Processing Contract
Geotrace has been awarded a two year contract by the Khalda Petroleum Company for 3D Seismic Processing in their onshore Khalda concession, the Western Desert, Egypt.
Khalda Petroleum is a Joint Venture between EGPC and the Apache Corporation, who hold a 100 percent contractor interest. The work will be carried out in Geotrace's Middle East Reservoir Services Center in Nasr City, Cairo. "We are pleased to be selected by Khalda for such a technically demanding project to be carried out in Cairo," commented Bill Schrom, CEO of Geotrace.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Ancala Acquires Apache's Two North Sea Gas Pipeline Assets (Nov 20)
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
Company: Geotrace more info
- Geotrace Names New Chief Technology Officer (Apr 14)
- Geotrace Taps New Area Manager for Far East (Feb 04)
- Geotrace Completes Major Onboard Data Processing Gig for BP (Jan 07)