ConocoPhillips to Use Maersk Gallant on Embla & Tor Fields
The Petroleum Safety Authority Norway (PSA) has granted ConocoPhillips Skandinavia AS consent to use the Maersk Gallant for production drilling on Embla and Tor.
ConocoPhillips will use the rig to drill two production wells on Embla and one well on Tor during the period from May 15, 2005 to December 31, 2006.
The Maersk Gallant was granted an Acknowledgement of Compliance on August 1, 2002.
Operates 5 Offshore Rigs
Manages 23 Offshore Rigs
- Maersk Drilling Lays Off Dozens in GOM (Jan 23)
- Maersk to Limit Investment in Energy Businesses until Separation (Dec 13)
- Maersk Oil Begins Culzean Drilling Campaign (Sep 29)
Company: ConocoPhillips more info
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)