Harriet A11 Development Well Spudded
Tap Oil reports that the Harriet A11 development well located in permit TL/1 offshore Australia was spudded this week. The objective lies approximately 865 meters northeast from the Harriet Alpha platform. The well is currently drilling ahead and will continue to drill to the planned total depth of 2,582 meters measured depth.
The Harriet A11 oil development well is a deviated well, designed to intersect an interpreted attic to the Harriet Oil Field, not drained by existing production wells. If successful, the well is capable of being put onto immediate production. The well is expected to take three days to reach its programmed total depth of 2,582 meters measured depth.
TL/1 Joint Venture participants are Apache as operator with 68.5%; Tap Oil with 12.2229%; and Kufpec with 19.2771%.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Ancala Acquires Apache's Two North Sea Gas Pipeline Assets (Nov 20)
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
Company: Tap Oil more info
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Quadrant Fails to Find Hydrocarbons at Driftwood-1 Well in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 16)
- Quadrant Spuds Driftwood-1 Well in Permit WA-320-P in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 02)
Company: Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Co. (KUFPEC) more info
- Shell Cancels Sale Of Thai Gas Field Stakes To Kuwait's KUFPEC (Oct 04)
- PETRONAS Awards SK410B PSC Offshore Malaysia to PTTEP-led JV (Jul 22)
- Chevron Signs Up Australia's Alinta To Buy Gas From Wheatstone (Apr 19)