Norsk Hydro Awards Pipeline Contract to Stolt
Stolt Offshore was awarded a contract worth approximately NOK 320 million by Hydro, for pipelines for the Njord gas export project.
The contracts is for design, fabrication and installation of the pipeline for Njord gas export. Export of gas from the Njord field in the Norwegian Sea is scheduled to begin in October 2007.
The approximately 40 kilometer long pipeline which is to be laid will connect the Njord A platform to the gas pipeline Åsgård Transport, which connects the Åsgård field in the Norwegian Sea with the Kårstø terminal.
The Njord field lies approximately 130 km north west of Kristiansund, in 330 meters of water.
The Njord licensees are Norsk Hydro as operator with 20%; ExxonMobil with 20%; Gaz de France with 20%; E.ON Ruhrgas with 15%; Paladin Resources with 15%; Petoro with 7.5%; and Endeavour Energy with 2.5%.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sentry Petroleum Appoints Former Norsk Hydro Analyst to Board of Directors (Dec 29)
- Hydro Under Investigation for Former Libya Oil Operations (Oct 07)
- SeaBird First Contract Award for SeaBed Operations (Apr 28)
Company: Stolt Offshore more info
- Stolt Offshore Will Become Acergy S.A. Next Monday. (Apr 03)
- Stolt Wins $125 Million Deepwater Contract in Angola (Mar 10)
- Stolt Offshore to Hold Second Shareholder Meeting to Change Name (Feb 24)