FMC Technologies to Supply Subsea Equipment for Petrobras
FMC Technologies has been chosen to supply subsea equipment for Petrobras' projects in the Golfinho and Piranema fields, offshore Brazil. The total value of the contracts to FMC Technologies is approximately $30 million in revenue.
FMC Technologies' scope of supply for Petrobras includes 13 subsea trees. The subsea trees are designed for service in 6,562 feet (2,000 meters) of water depth.
"We are pleased to be chosen by Petrobras to provide subsea equipment for these new developments outside the Campos Basin," said Peter D. Kinnear, Executive Vice President - FMC Technologies. "These awards reflect our extensive experience as a subsea solutions provider offshore Brazil and our efforts to be the key supplier to the leading operator in this market."
Through its FMC CBV Subsea business unit, FMC Technologies has been
supplying subsea solutions for the Brazilian oil industry since 1961. With
facilities in Rio de Janeiro and Macae, FMC Technologies' capabilities in
Brazil include local engineering, project management, manufacturing,
integration testing, installation and customer support.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)