Mustang Wins Work from Amerada Hess in Equatorial Guinea
Mustang Engineering has been selected by Amerada Hess Corporation to provide inspection and construction management services for facilities to be located at its Okume Complex project, offshore Equatorial Guinea in West Africa. Mustang will provide equipment inspection for production facilities components being fabricated in the United States and other international locations.
Additionally, Mustang will provide construction management services for this project at fabrication yards along the U.S. Gulf of Mexico. Mustang is currently providing detailed engineering for the topsides production facilities for the Okume Complex development.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Hess Cutting Hundreds of Workers As It Battles Activist Investor (Jan 16)
- ExxonMobil Reports More Offshore Guyana Success (Jan 05)
- About 75,000 Bpd Of Gulf Oil Output Still Shut After Shell Fire (Nov 15)
Company: Mustang Engineering more info
- Mustang Secures Topsides Role for Anardarko's Lucius Development (Dec 20)
- Mustang Completes Engineering Gig at Eni Nikaitchuq Facility (Jun 28)
- Mustang Snags Detail Design Contract for Chevron Facility (Sep 07)