BP to Contract MSV Regalia
BP has awarded a contract to Prosafe for use of the MSV Regalia for the provision of dynamically positioned accommodation and associated services to the Magnus platform in the British sector of the North Sea.
The contract, that has a fixed duration of 35 days with an optional 7 day period, will commence around 6 September 2005. The value of the contract is approx. GBP 3.5 million (US $6.5 million).
After completion of the contract, the MSV Regalia will demobilize to the Coast Centre Base in Bergen, Norway, to complete preparatory works relating to the Total E & P Angola accommodation contract at the Girassol FPSO.
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- Owners of Louisiana-Illinois Pipeline Eye Reversal Next Steps (Dec 21)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
Company: Prosafe SE more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)