Five-Year Contract Extension for FSO Madura Jaya
Madura FSO Pte. Ltd., a company owned 50% by Prosafe ASA, has entered into an agreement with Kodeco Energy Co. Ltd. extending the contract for the employment of FSO Madura Jaya at the Madura field offshore Indonesia until May 2010. Total contract value is approximately US $20.5 million.
FSO Madura Jaya was originally converted into an FSO in 2003, when the storage capacity of the FSO Madura Ayu became insufficient for the fields total oil production. The extension secures continuous employment for FSO Madura Jaya for a minimum period of seven years – more than three times the duration of the original contract period.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: KODECO more info
- Five-Year Contract Extension for FSO Madura Jaya (Apr 01)
- CNOOC Announces Successful Wildcat in Indonesia (Dec 09)