Prosafe Awarded Contract Extension for Safe Caledonia
Prosafe has been awarded a 30-day contract extension effective July 6, 2005 from SNEPCO (Shell Nigeria Exploration & Production Company) for the use of Safe Caledonia for DP hook-up/construction support to the FPSO Bonga in Nigeria.
The contract extension for the Safe Caledonia is the first of four possible 30-day extensions available to SNEPCO under its existing contract for the use of the Safe Caledonia. The remaining options must be declared three months in advance.
Total contract value for the nominated extension period is about US $2.7 million.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: Shell more info
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)