Roc Oil Says Hadda-1 a Dry Hole
Roc Oil reports that the ENSCO 56 was released from the Hadda-1 location after the well had been plugged and abandoned as a dry hole with oil shows in tight sands.
Hadda-1, a rank exploration wildcat well, was drilled as a vertical well in about 45 meters of water, about 150 km northwest of Geraldton, Western Australia and some 200 km northwest of the Cliff Head Oil Field.
The Hadda Joint Venture comprises Roc Oil 37.5%; Apache with 37.%; Voyager with 10%; Bounty Oil & Gas 10%; Wandoo Petroleum with 5%.
Manages 64 Offshore Rigs
- Ensco Acquires Atwood Oceanics, Lays Off Staff (Oct 10)
- Lamprell to Compensate Ensco for Delay in Delivery of ENSCO 140 (Aug 29)
- Lamprell Delays Delivery of Jackup to Mid-August Due to Technical Issue (Jul 27)
Company: Roc Oil more info
- Santos Names Roc Oil CEO Anthony Neilson as CFO to Replace Andrew Seaton (Sep 19)
- SapuraKencana Clinches $72M of Work in Malaysia, India & Cote d'Ivoire (Dec 08)
- Faroe Completes Roc Oil Acquisition (Nov 06)