Dana Completes Acquisition of Hudson Field Interest
Dana Petroleum has completed the exchange agreement with Amerada Hess Limited, by which Dana has acquired an additional 28% interest in the Hudson Oil Field in the UK North Sea, thus increasing Dana's total stake in Hudson to 47.5%. In exchange, Dana has transferred its wholly owned subsidiary Dana Petroleum (Indonesia) LLC to Amerada Hess Limited. Dana Petroleum (Indonesia) LLC holds Dana's 12% interest in the Pangkah PSC area offshore Indonesia as its sole asset.
Dana is also delighted to report that it has been appointed as Operator of the Hudson Field, having received all necessary government and partner consents in this regard.
The Hudson field is currently producing approximately 12,000 barrels of oil per
day. Therefore, Dana's net North Sea oil production has increased by
approximately 3,400 barrels per day as a result of the completion of this deal.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- Hess Cutting Hundreds of Workers As It Battles Activist Investor (Jan 16)
- ExxonMobil Reports More Offshore Guyana Success (Jan 05)
- About 75,000 Bpd Of Gulf Oil Output Still Shut After Shell Fire (Nov 15)
Company: Dana Petroleum more info
- Independents Go Big in North Sea (Jan 03)
- Dana Petroleum Raises Concerns Over EnQuest North Sea Discovery (Jul 05)
- SDX Energy Quits Cameroon Concession In 'Sensible' Move (Jun 16)