New Drilling Contracts for Dolphin Drilling Semis
Dolphin Drilling has received a Letter of Award from Peak Well Management Ltd. for a four wells drilling program in the U.K. sector of the North Sea for the semi-submersible drilling rig Bredford Dolphin. The program commences during June/July 2005 with an estimated duration of approximately five months. Estimated contract value is approximately US $16.5 million. Bredford Dolphin is currently operating offshore Spain under a contract with British Gas, estimated to expire before mid March 2005.
Dolphin Drilling Ltd. has further received a Letter of Intent from ChevronTexaco North Sea Ltd. for a drilling program of approximately 150 days in the U.K. sector of the North Sea for the semi-submersible drilling rig Borgsten Dolphin.The program is estimated to commence in May 2005. Estimated contract value is approximately US $18 million. Borgsten Dolphin is currently completing its five years compulsory class renewal service at the Harland & Wolff yard in Belfast.
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- Angola LNG Production Setback Prompts Tender Cancellation (Jan 08)
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
Company: Dolphin Drilling more info
Manages 7 Offshore Rigs
- Anadarko Terminates Drilling Contract for Belford Dolphin Drillship (Mar 16)
- Cairn Postpones Spanish Point Drill Due to Rig Delays (Jul 09)
- Newbuild Bolette Dolphin Drillship Unveils in South Korea (Jun 20)
Company: Peak Well Management more info
- Peak Well Reels in Contract to Supply UHD Fishing Tool Package (Jul 25)
- Antrim: Rig Secured for East Kerloch (Mar 22)
- Granby: Ensco 100 Secured for Tristan NW (Jan 30)