Petrofac Extends North Sea Contract with Chevron
Oct 5 (Reuters) - Oilfield services company Petrofac Ltd said its North Sea engineering services contract with a unit of Chevron Corp had been extended for 12 months.
The agreement with Chevron North Sea Limited, which comes into effect this month, will involve Petrofac continuing to provide engineering services to Chevron's key North Sea assets, Petrofac said.
The company, which designs, builds and manages oil and gas facilities, said it has held the agreement with Chevron North Sea Limited since 2014.
(Reporting by Noor Zainab Hussain in Bengaluru; editing by Jason Neely)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Canada Shale Drillers Feel Permian Pain as Prices Collapse (Sep 20)
- Exxon, Chevron and Occidental Oil and Gas Climate Group (Sep 20)
- Permian Auction Doubles 2008 Record with near Billion-Dollar Sale (Sep 07)
Company: Petrofac more info
- Iraq And Petrofac Sign $369MM Deal To Build Majnoon Crude-Processing Plant (Aug 13)
- Petrofac To Sell 49% Of Mexican Operations (Jul 30)
- Petrofac Extends North Sea Contract with Chevron (Oct 05)