Petrofac Extends North Sea Contract with Chevron
Oct 5 (Reuters) - Oilfield services company Petrofac Ltd said its North Sea engineering services contract with a unit of Chevron Corp had been extended for 12 months.
The agreement with Chevron North Sea Limited, which comes into effect this month, will involve Petrofac continuing to provide engineering services to Chevron's key North Sea assets, Petrofac said.
The company, which designs, builds and manages oil and gas facilities, said it has held the agreement with Chevron North Sea Limited since 2014.
(Reporting by Noor Zainab Hussain in Bengaluru; editing by Jason Neely)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
- Chevron To Study Mexican Oil Block, No Drilling Seen In First 4 Years (Nov 30)
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)
Company: Petrofac more info
- Petrofac Extends North Sea Contract with Chevron (Oct 05)
- Petrofac JV Awarded $2B Refinery Contract In Oman (Aug 04)
- Petrofac Makes 29% Headcount Reduction, Revenue Hits $7.8B (Feb 22)