Ifax: Saipem To Conduct Feasibility Study On Rosneft Chemical Plant
MOSCOW, Sept 15 (Reuters) - Russian oil major Rosneft has commissioned Italian engineering company Saipem to conduct a technical and commercial feasibility study of Rosneft's planned petrochemical plant in Russia's far east region, Interfax news agency reported.
Rosneft says the plant, to be called the Eastern Petrochemical Company, or VNKhK, will be the biggest such complex in that part of Russia.
(Reporting by Christian Lowe; Editing by Vladimir Soldatkin)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds