Statoil Sees Eagle Ford Operations Back At Normal This Weekend
HOUSTON, Sept 7 (Reuters) - Statoil ASA said on Thursday it expects its operations in the Eagle Ford shale region of Texas to return to normal by this weekend after Tropical Storm Harvey.
The storm caused very little damage, the company said. Statoil pumped 30,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day from the Eagle Ford in the second quarter.
(Reporting by Ernest Scheyder; Editing by Steve Orlofsky)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds