Kuwait's KNPC Plans $1.3B Oil Products Storage Plant
KUWAIT, May 24 (Reuters) - Kuwait National Petroleum Co (KNPC) is considering building a large storage plant for oil products at a cost of 400 million Kuwaiti dinars ($1.32 billion), its chief executive said on Wednesday.
Mohammed al-Mutairi said the facility would be built in Mutlaa, an area in northern Kuwait.
($1 = 0.3034 Kuwaiti dinars) (Reporting by Ahmed Hagagy, Writing by Sylvia Westall; Editing by Elaine Hardcastle)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds